About this Course
This course simplifies Hair Science, and breaks it down for even beginners to be able to understand. It is important that you know the science behind what is going on in you or your clients' hair at all times, and this course will teach you that. It talks about the chemical processes our Hair strands go through when exposed to different conditions. This is a foundational course for everyone who wants to take their Hair care literacy to the next level. Take a look at the course content below for more information
This Course for you if you...
- Want to learn more about Hair Science
- Want to take the scientific approach to achieving your Hair Goals
- Want to help your clients and customers care for their hair with credible knowledge
- Are tired of Trials and Errors when it comes to getting results for you or your clients
- Are a Hair stylist ready to increase your knowledge and serve your clients better
- Are a Hair Coach or an aspiring Hair Coach
- Are a Hair Influencer ready to increase your knowledge and be of better value to your audience
- Are an aspiring Trichologist
After completing this course, you will be able to...
- Identify the chemical compositions of the Hair
- Apply the knowledge of Hair Science in achieving your Hair Goals
- Teach others about Hair Science
- Help your clients and customers achieve their Hair Goals with Hair Science knowledge
- Become an expert in Basic Hair Science
What you get after Course Completion
Course completion Certificate. (Ensure all quizzes are completed)
Course Access Timeline
How to access this Course
Click on the "Take this Course" button above to enrol in this course. Add the course to the cart. Once you check out, you will be automatically enrolled and redirected to the course page. The link to access the course will also be sent to your email.
Atilola Moronfolu is a Certified Trichologist, board certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners, and Advanced Cosmetic Scientist with the Institute of Personal Care Science, Australia. She has invested the past 12 years in helping women all over the world achieve their goal of healthy hair, with African Naturalistas products, Trichology Consultations, masterclasses, memberships, hair regimens, e-books, and several Hair care programs. She has partnered with some of the best Hair Stylists, Surgeons, Dermatologists and Medical Practitioners to deliver hair care solutions to her clients.She has helped over 3000 women grow long and healthy hair. She is the Trichologist at African Naturalistas Hair Clinic, where she treats and manages over 50 hair loss issues and scalp disorders