0 of 13 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 13 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. ______ is a form of disorder that can occur when your skin comes into contact with an irritating substance
2. ___is a condition in which there is excessive scaling
3. Which of the following scalp disorders are contagious?
4. Which of the following hair disorders leads to hair loss?
5. Ringworm or tinea capitis is caused by ____
6. What is the most effective treatment for dandruff?
7. What is tinea capitis?
8. Which of the following is a fungal infection of the scalp?
9. What are symptoms of tinea capitis?
10. A non_fungal scalp disorders is______
11. Which of the following is a common treatment for scalp lice?
12. What is the primary symptom of scalp eczema?
13.____can be used to treat itchy and dry scalp?