0 of 13 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 13 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is Heat-Damaged Hair?
2. Heat Damage can occur when the following instrument is applied to the hair with the highest temperature setting over a long period of time(Tick all that apply)
3. What are the different levels of Heat Damaged Hair? (Tick all that apply)
4. What are the features of Jagged Cuticles level of Heat-Damaged Hair? (Tick all that apply)
5. What are the features of Abrased Cuticles Levels of Heat-Damaged Hair? (Tick all that apply)
6. What are the features of Severed Cuticles Levels of Heat-Damaged Hair? (Tick all that apply)
7. What temperature should you avoid using on your hair when styling?
9. Which of the following can help repair heat-damaged hair?
9. What is the best way to prevent heat damage to hair?
10. Which of the following is a sign of heat-damaged hair?
11. Can heat damage to the hair be reversed?
12. What should you do before using a heat styling tool?
13. Which of the following should you do if you have heat-damaged hair?