0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Scarfing is an ideal camouflage for Traction Alopecia
2. Bantu Knots and Afro are great camouflage styles for Androgenic Alopecia and CCCA
3. A lower bun is the perfect hairstyle to camouflage Traction Alopecia
4. Select the perfect hairstyles to camouflage Androgenic Alopecia and CCCA
5. Select the non suitable bun hairstyle camouflage
6. Pick out the odd one in the group
7. The following camouflage hairstyles go together except
8. Which of the hairstyles below does not perform the same function as the rest?
9. What is the difference between Simple buns and Cinnabuns?
10. Which of the following is an updo that covers the frontal hair region?
11. Which of the following statements is correct?
12. Why is the afro not a great hairstyle for Traction alopecia?
13. What is the alternative to wearing an afro for someone with Traction alopecia?
14. Which of these is an important step to remember in preserving the hair while wearing twist-outs?
15. Which of the following pairs do not belong to the same group?