0 of 13 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 13 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What is the main difference between essential oils and carrier oils?
2. Essential Oils can be used for which of the following?
3. How should Essential Oils be used on the skin
Carrier Oils are used for which of the following (tick all that apply)
5. What are Infused Oils?
6. Which part of the plant are carrier oils typically extracted from?
7. Which of the following are true about Essential Oils?
8. What is the main use of Carrier Oils in hair care products?
10. Why is it ideal to use Essential Oils with Carrier Oils?
11. How are essential oils typically extracted from plants?
12. Which part of the plant is Essential Oils typically extracted from?(Tick all that apply)
13. In terms of usage (Tick all that apply)