0 of 14 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 14 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. Another name for Cradle Cap is ___________________?
2. What are the processes involved in the removal of Cradle Cap? Select all that apply.
3. When does Cradle Cap typically manifest?
4. These oils are recommended to get rid of cradle cap? Select all that apply.
5. Describe Cradle Cap.
6. Cradle Cap may occur in flexure areas. True / False?
7. How long does Cradle Cap usually take to regress?
8. In which of the following areas might Cradle Cap occur in addition to the scalp?
9. The following statements are true about Cradle Cap. Select all that apply.
10. The purpose of leaving the oil mixture on the scalp for Cradle Cap removal for about 30 minutes is to _______________?
11. Cradle cap is sometimes accompanied by red, scaly rash around the eye brows. True / False?
12. The potential causes of Cradle Cap is ________________?
13. Why do old skin cells stick to the scalp in Cradle Cap?
14. Is Cradle Cap preventable?